Thursday, September 11, 2008

Engagement Anniversary

Sorry it's been so long, I know how much I like to read new stuff, so here is some more new stuff...1 year ago Saturday Andy and I celebrated the day we became engaged...it was soooo much fun. I spent all morning getting pretty, I got a hair cut, color, manicure and pedicure! We went to The Compass Room, we spent a lot of money and time just enjoying ourselves!! It was great. Here are some fun pictures, you can tell we don't know exactly what's appropriate and not in such a fancy place! But we had fun!




4 comments:

Michelle Ellis said...

Happy Engagement day! Looks like you had fun!
Michelle

Stacey Lynch said...

You guys are adorable! I remember you Meredith when there was no Andy....Congrats. Oh and We would love to go back to Maui with you for your 1 year Wedding Ann, What do you think???

AmyKristen said...

Awww-so fun! You guys look so adorable/handsome/cute...thanks for posting! Congratulations! I'm in for the Maui trip. I know I wasn't at the wedding, but does it count that I got a phone call from the BRIDE (you) during the reception?

Nicole T said...

YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!