Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Andy's Hair Fiasco

So...in our attempt to save money Andy cuts his own hair. Usually this is not a problem, until for a split second he lost his focus. He was trimming around his cute little ears and noticed a small spot that needed additional trimming, so of course he went for it with vigor! And this is what happened! He then quietly asked me to come in a check to make sure he got everything, I began laughing hysterically.
My husband for the next 3 days will look like a Nazi Skinhead, luckily his hair grows fast!!
Ooooohhhh, how I laughed! I love my husband!! We thought tomorrow we'd do mine so we could be matching, what do you think??

3 comments:

Nicole T said...

I love it! I am so glad you got a picture! I love that his eyebrows are the most hair on his entire head.

AmyKristen said...

I think Andy looks exactly like Mark Williams in the bottom picture. Stacey

AmyKristen said...

um...Im using Amy's computer!!! Stacey