Saturday, June 14, 2008

My first blog!!









So I start my first blog. I was inspired by the Thompson family...I love reading about Emolyn...I know I'm not a cute little baby but maybe, but I thought I'd give it a shot!


I'll start by explaining this picture, cleary not much needed to explain, but that was one of the funnest days of my life!! It was so beautiful! I love the way Andy is looking at me in this picture, I really just love how he always looks at me, he's so sweet and gentle, things I learn from him!!




The day started, if I remember correctly, going to breakfast with Andy and Nicole. I then went to the Soleil Luna Salon where I got an amazing massage, my hair done and my nails done! It was a perfect day, my good friend Nicole was there to support, love and celebrate with me. It was so special. The picture below is at my shower when I found out she was coming to the wedding!!








So back to the wedding day, after getting all dolled up at the salon, we went back to the hotel to get in our wedding clothes!! It was so relaxed and fun!! Then my dad picked Nicole and I up and off we went to the beach! I don't remember much about what John said but I just remember thinking, I can't believe this is actually happening, up until that point, I truley believed it would never ever happen. But God knew different, He knew my heart, He formed that desire, and then at the right time allowed me to marry Andy who was created for me. I felt so loved by God that day, it was so sweet!




Ta ta for now!! I think I'm gonna like this!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

YAY Meredith!! I am so glad you have a blog now... I will love reading it :)

You were such a beautiful bride.

AmyKristen said...

I love that you're blogging! So fun! :) I'll check back all the time. I love the pictures from your wedding. I wish I could've been there!