Sunday, June 15, 2008

PF Chaings

Last night was a fun evening with an old friend. Her name is Katie, we've known each other more than 10 years now, it's fun to have friends who have known you for so long and still want to be friends!! We were celebrating her very overdue birthday dinner. Being adults now we both lead very busy lives but always find the time to catch up where we left off. We began the evening with a movie and then dinner at PF Chaings...I hadn't been there in ages! I love the food you can always count on ordering a good dinner. This time I ordered the Tam Tam Noodles, a new favorite. It had these big round things that looked like potato slices but where actually noodles....mmmm...so good, Andy already ate my leftovers!


We discussed books, work and the Myers Briggs test, you should all try it. I am an ESTJ, which means extrovert, sensing, thinking and judging. We boiled it down to I was a person who is very black and white about the world, easily distracted by objects or people while in conversation, that I make decision based on thinking through my options...I think that one is wrong and if you know me...you'd probably agree I like to make hasty emotional decisions, which isn't always bad but too many of those types of decisions and I get myself into a mess! It also means that I am an extrovert, really me, and extrovert, I'm always the quiet one sitting in the corner...HAH!
Today is father's day. Andy and I are gonna see "The Happening" and then head over to my parents house for dinner. I wish there was a daughter's day. I would like to make a "shout out" to my good friend Shawn...it's his very first father's day!! Happy Father's Day Shawn!! You are an incredible daddy! I'd feel safe leaving my children with you, in fact when I do have children you can watch all of them while Nicole and I go shopping! Deal?
Meredith

3 comments:

Nicole T said...

I love the blog!

katie noelle said...

I made it on your blog! Whoohoo! Thanks for the hot date friend, always a blast to hang with you. Much love.

Nicole T said...

more blogs, more blogs, more blogs.